These vegan crispy potato tacos are a simple dinner recipe that your whole family will love! They are packed with potatoes, creamy avocado, and plenty of chopped veggies! These are easy to assemble and you can customize them with your favorite toppings!
- 1 tablespoon diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon pHresh greens®
- 2 tablespoons diced bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons salsa verde
- 1 medium russet potato (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/3 cup pico de gallo
- 4 corn tortillas
- Hot sauce, if desired
- Peel and scrub the potatoes, then shred them using a box grater or food processor.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the shredded potatoes, pHresh greens®, onion, and bell pepper to the skillet and use the back of a spatula to press the potatoes into a thin layer, evenly across the pan.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until the bottom is golden brown, then flip and continue to cook for 6-7 minutes until the potatoes are golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Divide the potatoes evenly into the tortilla shells.
- Top with avocado, salsa, and hot sauce if desired.
Did you know…?pHresh greens® is a superfood green powder that is approved for intermittent fasting with only 15 cal per serving and no fillers or sweeteners - highly bioavailable to provide your body with a rich natural source of vitamins, trace minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll, enzymes, and other phytonutrients beneficial to health! Add this amazing green powder to your cart now!