Total Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 4 brown rice wraps (or collard greens to wrap)
- 1 pound of organic free range chicken breast (500g)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 a head of kale or lettuce
- 1 cup of The Earth Diet Ketchup
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons of cayenne pepper (more if you like it hott!)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin coconut oil for cooking
- A dash of pHresh salt™ for flavor
- Chop the chicken into strips.
- Heat a fry pan with coconut oil. There should be enough to well cover the bottom of the pan.
- Cook the chicken until you see no more pink flesh, it should all be white.
- While the chicken is cooking make the sauce, in a bowl mix the ketchup, honey and cayenne pepper.
- When the chicken is white, pour the sauce over the chicken and continue to cook for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- Put a layer of lettuce or kale on each wrap, add a layer of avocado next. Then finish by layering with the chicken!
Tip: If you want a cheesy sauce add 1-2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast to the sauce!
Benefits: + High in Protein + Gluten Free *** Always choose ORGANIC, local and seasonal whenever possible.