Entirely vegan and gluten-free, these supergreen balls are the perfect healthy snack on the go.
- 15 large (200g) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 1/3 cups (200g) raw cashews
- 1/2 cup (50g) oats, gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1 teaspoon pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Soak the pitted dates in warm water for about 5 minutes. Drain and peel the dates.
- Pulse the oats and cashews in a food processor until they turn into a sandy texture. Add the dates, coconut oil, matcha, pHresh greens®, and ginger, and blend until everything has mixed together and formed a nice sticky dough.
- Roll the dough into 16 equal-sized balls and place it on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge for an hour to set, then store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Want to know the most convenient and efficient way to get your 3 to 4 servings of vegetables every day? pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood is the ultimate answer!
pHresh greens® is a superfood green powder that has 16 nutrient-dense, raw vegetables, cereal grasses, and algae that were carefully selected for their highly alkalizing properties.