When life is bustling, off the track, and sometimes high and low, we’ve got you! These Superblend Overnight Oats are healthy, nutrient-dense, and packed with prebiotics + probiotics to promote a healthy digestive system. Needless to say, they’re also extraordinarily super easy to make. Just follow the steps and voila!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 2 tbsps. almond butter
- 2 tbsps. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. pHresh Superblends
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Sliced apples and fresh berries, for toppings
- Add the milk, pHresh Superblends, almond butter, and cinnamon to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds, then let sit for 5 minutes to thicken. Transfer into glass jars and top as desired.
- Store in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. Serve chilled.
Wondering why pHresh Superblends is good for you? Here are 3 reasons why:1. Our pHresh Superblends is made with all certified organic Apples, Beets, Carrots, Lemon, Ginger, and Turmeric, all grown in the USA!
2. Each serving when prepared with water or ice is only 50 calories.
3. pHresh Superblends is a superfood powder, that’s why it’s the easiest and most convenient way to fuel your body with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, and more.