Here’s a piece of cake, nutritious and tasty chia seed pudding recipe for you. It is a perfect healthy breakfast or snack! Store it in a lidded jar or airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days. What’s more? It has pHresh Superblends that makes this recipe vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups light coconut milk or homemade almond milk
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pHresh Superblends
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Mix pHresh Superblends and milk. Stir until mixed well.
- In a lidded 3- to 4-cup jar, combine the pHresh Superblend milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Cover and shake to combine. Chill for a few hours, then give it a good stir to loosen any clumps. Continue chilling for 12 to 18 hours for the pudding to set.
- Serve with fruit, nuts, coconut flakes, and maple syrup as desired.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chilling Time: 8-10 hours
It’s vital to know what’s best to consume for your health. You’ll never go wrong trying this recipe with our superfood powder pHresh Superblends!