Don’t wait till you have people over to try pasta from scratch, just try it at home for a couple of people and get used to how it feels. It’s actually rather quick and easy if you are only making pasta for two and it gets easier every time you try it. Try this easy and healthy recipe!
- 600g “00” Oat Flour (bread and pasta flour)
- 6 large mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 teaspoons pHresh Superblends
- Place the flour on a clean bench and sift in pHresh Superblends and sea salt. Make a well in the center and add mashed bananas to it. Mix with a fork until smooth. Using the tips of your fingers, mix the mashed bananas with the flour, incorporating a little at a time, until everything is combined. Then, add the olive oil.
- Knead the pieces of dough together until one large lump of dough forms. You then need to work it until the dough becomes smooth and silky. I should warn you, it may feel like the dough won’t ever come together but keep persisting as all of a sudden it feels silky and smooth and this means it is ready.
- Once you have worked the dough sufficiently, wrap it in glad wrap and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from the fridge and cut a lump of the dough (about the size of a small orange) flattening it out with the palm of your hand. Set your pasta machine at the widest setting and roll the lump through. Then set the machine down a level and roll the dough through again. Continue this process going down a level each time until you get it as thin as you desire (the second thinnest setting is better for fettuccine). Repeat with all of the dough until you are left with fresh lasagna sheets.
- Add the fettuccine attachments and roll the lasagna sheets through. This will cut the sheets into fettuccine.
- Be sure to hang the fettuccine to dry, or keep the Fettucine well-floured until you need to cook it.
With pHresh Superblends, you will surely enjoy hefty health benefits! All of this superfood powder’s ingredients are Certified Organic, Non-GMO, and only grown exclusively in the U.S.A. Our proprietary low-temperature slow drying method never exposes the ingredients to direct heat. This maintains the ingredients' natural bio-availability to provide your body with natural enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial to your health.
We are dedicated to clean energy, and we've partnered with local hydroelectric and wind energy pioneers to power our manufacturing facility. By dehydrating agricultural and food processing in our facility, we created nutritious, value-added food ingredients that reduce food waste. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.