This vegan red bean soup can be made in one pot. It’s perfect for a healthy, weeknight meal! Enjoy this recipe with pHresh Superblends!
- 1 tsp. pHresh Superblends
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 15oz can of diced tomatoes
- 4 15oz cans of cannellini beans
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 4 cups of water
- 1 large sprig of rosemary (optional)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped,
- 2 ribs of celery, chopped
- 8 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 large kale leaves, torn into 1-inch pieces
- Rock salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large 6 qt pot over medium heat until it’s shimmering.
- Add the onions, carrots, and celery and cook over low to medium heat for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften.
- Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broth, water, pHresh Superblends, bay leaves, tomatoes, and beans.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are fully softened.
- Add the kale and bundle of rosemary and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes until the kale is bright green.
- Remove the rosemary and the bay leaf.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Fuel your body with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, and more by mixing pHresh Superblends with this tasty soup!