This beet salad tastes fancy but is SO EASY to make. This is a show-stopping and flavorful salad that is impressive for entertaining or a wonderful meal.
Make-ahead tip: pre-cook beets up to 3 days in advance, cover and refrigerate them until ready to use.
- 1 beet, cooked and sliced
- 1 tsp. pHresh Superblends
- ½ can mandarin orange segments
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups spinach or other leafy green
- oil-based salad dressing
- Place greens in a large bowl.
- Top greens with beet slices, mandarin orange segments, and red onion.
- Drizzle with salad dressing and pHresh Superblends
- Tip: Use your favorite salad dressing or make your own by mixing 3 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons vinegar or lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Never miss this easy recipe full of nutrients! Check out more healthy recipes here.