Roasted pHresh Beets with Sweet Potato
May 11th 2022
Crispy-on-the-outside and tender-on-the-inside, these roasted beets and sweet potatoes are sweet, savory, and healthy! Try this and you’ll never regret it! Beets and sweet potatoes are a great combination, especially roasted.
- 4 medium beets, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cut into chunks
- ½ large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp pHresh Superblends
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a bowl, toss the beets with 1 tbsp olive oil to coat.
- Spread the beets on a baking sheet.
- Mix the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and pHresh Superblends in a large bowl.
- Bake beets for 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Mix the sweet potato mixture with the beets on the baking sheet.
- Continue baking for 45 minutes, stirring after 20 minutes, until all vegetables are tender.
Colorful, flavorful, and super easy to prepare, this recipe for roasted beets and sweet potatoes needs to be on your menu! Never forget the superfood beet powder — pHresh Superblends! It surely adds wonders to your food!
To know more about pHresh Superblends, check it out on our website — pHresh Products.