Making homemade raspberry superblend jam has never been easier, only requires 4 ingredients, and no sugar is needed. Isn’t it great? Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup pHresh superblends
- 4 cups raspberries
- 1 tbsp raw honey, as needed for sweetness (use pure maple syrup if vegan)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds, plus more as needed, to thicken
- Add the raspberries and to a saucepan and set over medium heat.
- Cook until the raspberries break down and become liquid, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mash the fruit with the back of a spatula or a potato masher. You can make it as smooth or as lumpy as you'd like here for the texture of the jam.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in the honey. Taste, and add more honey, as needed, for additional sweetness — your preference. If vegan, use pure maple syrup instead of raw honey. Then, add pHresh superblends to make it more flavorful.
- Add the chia seeds, and stir to combine.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes, or until thickened. The jam will continue to thicken, especially once refrigerated, but if you'd like a thicker consistency, particularly with very high-liquid fruits, you can stir in more chia seeds 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Once the jam has cooled to room temperature, transfer it to a jar or sealable mason jar.
This chia jam will store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks if stored in an air-tight container. The jam will thicken further and become more set once it's completely chilled. The jam can also be frozen for up to 3 months -- just thaw in the fridge before using.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cool Time: 15 minutes
Your raspberry superblend jam is ready! It’s perfect when paired with bread!
Yummy Treat with pHresh superblends!
Enjoy this superfood powder any way you like (smoothies, juice or even jams)! pHresh superblends is the easiest and most convenient way to fuel your body with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, and more. All of our ingredients are certified organic, non-GMO and only grown exclusively in the U.S.A.
Our proprietary low-temperature slow drying method never exposes the ingredients to direct heat. This maintains the ingredients’ natural bio-availability to provide your body with natural nutrients that are beneficial to your health.