These strawberry muffins are moist, fluffy, and warmly spiced with cinnamon. Enjoy them with coffee or tea for a delicious breakfast or snack. This recipe is one of the healthiest! Because pHresh Superblends, it has become healthier and great for your diet meal!
- ¾ cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour, spooned and leveled
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons almond flour, spooned and leveled
- 1 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 2 tablespoons pHresh Superblends
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Egg replacing ingredient (equivalent to 2 large eggs)
- ½ cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cups diced strawberries
- ½ teaspoon flour to dust the strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pHresh Superblends, flours, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, vigorously whisk together the almond milk, olive oil, egg replacer, sugar, and vanilla.
- Dust the strawberries with ½ teaspoon of flour and toss to lightly coat them. This will prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and stir to combine. Gently fold in the strawberries. Use a ⅓ cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the muffin cups. Bake for 17 minutes, or until the muffin tops spring back to the touch. Let cool for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Chilling Time: 17 minutes
try this mouth-watering recipe? You’ll surely love this remarkable taste of
pHresh Superblends is composed of organic apples, beets, carrots, lemon, ginger, and turmeric. Enjoy these superfood ingredients’ health benefits in two tablespoons!