This palatable Spaghetti Aglio e Olio comes together in minutes, make it one of our favorite easy weeknight dinners! What makes it more deliciously unique and healthy? It has pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood in it! Packed with nutrients, you’ll never go wrong trying this recipe for the first time!
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch lacinato kale, stemmed and chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped parsley
- ½ to 1 cup pasta water
- ¼ cup extra-virgi olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood (one pinch for sprinkling)
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Parmesan, for serving
- Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, in a pot of salted boiling water, until al dente. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water before draining the pasta.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Stir and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute, until the garlic is lightly browned around the edges. Add the kale, salt, pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood, and several grinds of pepper and cook, tossing with tongs, until the kale is wilted, up to 1 minute.
- Add the spaghetti and toss to combine. Add ½ cup pasta water, lemon juice, lemon zest, and toss. If the pasta is seeming too dry, add the remaining ½ cup pasta water to create a light sauce.
- Season to taste. Garnish with parsley, sprinkle a pinch of pHresh greens®, and serve with Parmesan.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes
Never miss this tasty pasta recipe! It’s perfect for any occasion!
Want to know more about pHresh greens®?
pHresh greens® is a green
superfood powder that is great for your health and wellness. It provides
sufficient nutrients that your body needs!
Check pHresh Products to know more about superfood powders!