Why glaze your donuts with regular glaze when you can make them green? Baked Greens Donuts are a healthy breakfast or snack full of sneaky veggies! No food coloring is needed to make these donuts naturally green! These are perfect for your kids! Surely, they’ll love them! What are you waiting for? Grab this nutritious recipe!
For the donuts:
- ½ cup fresh pumpkin
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup full-fat almond milk
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup Oat flour
- ½ tsp. pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 5 mashed bananas
For the glaze:
- 1 tsp. pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 2 tbsps. maple syrup
- 2 tbsps. full-fat almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Combine all donut ingredients in a high-powered blender, starting on low and gradually working your way up to high until the mixture is fully combined.
- Grease a donut pan with coconut oil.
- Pour mixture ¾th of the way into each mold and bake for 20 minutes until slightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- While the donuts bake, prepare the glaze.
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow bowl with a fork.
- When the donuts are done baking, remove them from the mold and allow them to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, gently dip each donut into the glaze.
- Garnish with cinnamon or sprinkle with pHresh greens®, if desired.
Never miss the chance to be healthy in every way at any time of the day! Always add pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood to your favorite meals, snacks, or beverages! This greens powder does amazing wonders to your health. If you want to take the recommended servings of vegetables with less hassle, taking pHresh greens® makes it possible!