For pizza lovers everywhere, making your own crust is a right of passage. This pizza dough recipe is super easy and uses only 6 ingredients! This recipe is also best for health-conscious but loves to eat pizza!
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tbsp pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the whole wheat pastry flour, pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood, baking powder, and sea salt, and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine water and olive oil in and stir to combine.
- Slowly add water mixture to the flour mixture, stirring to incorporate. Mix together until a dough forms. The dough should be soft, but not sticky. You can add a little more water if it's too dry, a tablespoon at a time. If it's too sticky, just add a little more flour.
- Once the dough has formed into a ball, knead the dough for 5 minutes. Then, roll the dough out into a large circle using a rolling pin or by stretching it with your hands.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 95 minutes