This pineapple salsa is easy to make with basic fresh ingredients and a perfect dip with tortilla chips or tacos! Here’s what you’ll need from the store:
- 3 cups diced pineapple (about 1 pineapple)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, diced
- 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon pHresh Superblends
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Rock salt to taste
- Combine the pineapple, pepper, onion, and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- Juice the lime over the fruits and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with cumin, pHresh Superblends, and stir.
- Add a pinch of salt, or to taste.
- Voila! Your nutritious salsa is ready!
DID YOU KNOW?
- All of our ingredients are Certified Organic, Non-GMO, and only grown exclusively in the U.S.A.
- Our proprietary low-temperature slow drying method never exposes the ingredients to direct heat. This maintains the ingredients' natural bio-availability to provide your body with natural enzymes, nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are beneficial to your health.
- We are dedicated to clean energy, and we've partnered with local hydroelectric and wind energy pioneers to power our manufacturing facility. By dehydrating agricultural and food processing in our facility, we created nutritious, value-added food ingredients that reduce food waste. Visit pHresh Products to know more about superfood powders!