This nutritious recipe features crunchy peanut butter cookies and is quick and easy to prepare.
These cookies are packed with hidden servings of greens, isn’t it surprising? This is best for your kids and picky-eaters!
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
- 1 1/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter (it should be smooth and runny)
- 1/3–1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine maple syrup, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Sift in oat flour, pHresh greens®, baking powder, and cinnamon if using and use a spatula to mix.
- Mix until a dough forms. It should be moist, not sticky, and easily rollable.
- Roll golf ball-sized balls of dough and press down into cookie shapes for a softer result.
- Bake for approximately 10 min, keeping in mind the cookies will firm up after baking.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
pHresh greens® makes this peanut cookie recipe more nutritious! Oh, really? Definitely, a big YES! Here’s why:It is a superfood powder packed with 16 nutrient-dense, raw vegetables, cereal grasses, and algae that were carefully selected for their highly alkalizing properties. pHresh greens® only contains 15 calories per serving and no fillers or sweeteners - highly bioavailable to provide your body with a rich natural source of vitamins, trace minerals, antioxidants, chlorophyll, enzymes, and other phytonutrients beneficial to health!
What are you waiting for? Grab this and try this recipe now!