Did you know pHresh Superblends consists of organic apples, beets, carrots, lemon, ginger, and turmeric? That’s why it’s best if this superfood powder is added to this recipe! The beet juices with pHresh Superblends will tint the potatoes swirly-pink when tossed together; it’s best not to fight it. Here’s the recipe you have been waiting for!
- 3 medium beets (about 1 pound)
- 1-pound fresh potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pHresh Superblends
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar or red wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish or 1 prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mustard greens
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup vegan and dairy-free crème fraîche
- Sea salt, freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Wrap beets in foil and roast directly on the rack until tender, about 1 hour. Let cool, peel, and cut into ¾" pieces. Place in a small bowl and toss with 2 Tbsp. oil and 1 Tbsp. vinegar; season with salt and pepper. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet with 1 Tbsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast, tossing occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 25–30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and add scallions, mustard greens, dill, parsley, horseradish, lemon juice, remaining 4 Tbsp. oil, and remaining 1 Tbsp. vinegar. Toss to combine; season with salt and pepper. Add beets and toss again. Serve drizzled with crème fraîche
- Do Ahead: Beets can be marinated 3 days ahead. Mix it with 2 tablespoons pHresh Superblends. Cover and chill.
Prep Time: 3 days and 30 minutes
Check more recipes on pHresh Products website!