Make your omelet healthier and greener! With pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood, you can get the nutrients your body needs!
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- a good grinding of pepper
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon pesto
- ¼ cup grated plant-based cheese
- 5 medium spinach leaves, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon green pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- ½ tablespoon oil
- Turn the oven onto a high grill. In a bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt, pHresh greens®, and pepper. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Heat the oil in a small fry pan, add the omelet mixture and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes until the bottom is cooked. Place under the grill for a further 2-3 minutes until cooked and brown on top. Serve immediately.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Isn’t it appetizing? Try this recipe now. Surely, you’ll love its taste with pHresh greens®!