pHresh Greens Hummus
Jun 29th 2022
Looking for a perfect dip for your vegan crackers, chips, or a healthy spread for your whole-grain bread? Enjoy this delicious, colorful, and nutrient-packed green hummus!
- 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 -3 cups pHresh greens®
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Pour all hummus ingredients into a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Begin with 1/4 cup of water and add more if you’d like a thinner hummus.
- Scrape down the sides of the food processor bowl and then process until you achieve a fine consistency.
- Pour the hummus into a serving bowl and garnish it with olive oil, pine nuts, sliced black olives, and a pinch of pHresh greens®. Serve with bread or your favorite vegan crackers.
To know more healthy, vegan recipes, visit our website — pHresh Products!