This creamy, zesty pHresh greens®avocado sauce is a toothsome topping for tacos, pasta, or even for chicken! Want to give it a try? Here’s the recipe:
- ¼ cup pHresh greens®
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and roughly chopped
- 1 large handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the pHresh greens®, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise, and salt in the bowl of a food processor and puree until smooth. If your sauce is too thick, add water, ½ tablespoon at a time, to thin it to your desired consistency. Season to taste with more salt as needed.
- If you don't have a food processor, place the pHresh greens®, avocado, cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise, and salt in a medium bowl, and use a fork or potato masher to mash until the ingredients are combined. If you prefer a thinner sauce, add water, ½ tablespoon at a time, to thin it to your desired consistency. Season to taste.
- Everything is set! You can pair it with your favorite pasta or tacos.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood has all the nutrients you need to grapple with a tiring day! This green superfood powder is the most convenient and efficient way to get your 3 to 4 servings of vegetables every day.