This Green Protein Smoothie is healthy, fast, and delicious. Enjoy its health benefits!
- 1 tablespoon pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 banana frozen
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1½ cups fresh baby spinach lightly packed
- Ice as needed
- Starting with the unsweetened coconut milk, place all the ingredients into a blender. You could also use almond or rice milk if you prefer.
- Blend until fully pureed. This may take a little extra time to get all the spinach leaves fully broken down.
- Add more ice cubes until the desired consistency is met.
- If it happens to get too thick, you can add some more coconut milk, little by little.
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes