pHresh Cinnamon Cookie Oats
Apr 4th 2022
Enjoy your afternoon tea with these buttery, crispy pHresh Cinnamon Cookie Oats. The unique flavor of pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood in the cookies is surprisingly delightful! It’s hard to resist!
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp almond extract
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ¾ cup of water
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Add oats, water, almond milk, salt, and 1 tsp pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood to a small saucepan. Mix well and then place over medium/ low heat.
- Bring the oats to a gentle simmer, stirring periodically. Once the oats begin to thicken, turn the heat to low and stir constantly.
- Continue to stir until the oats are cooked, and the liquid has been absorbed for about 10-15minutes. If they get too thick, add a splash of almond milk
- Once the oats are cooked stir in the vanilla extract, almond extract, and maple syrup
- Top with fruit and nut butter, enjoy!
You can have these irresistible nutritious cookies any time of the day! Also, enjoy the health benefits pHresh greens® — our superfood powder — has to offer! Visit pHresh Products to know more about this green powder!