Don’t you know cacao powder is also great for your skincare routine? Surprising, isn’t it?
While you may love to eat dark chocolate, you
might not have thought to put it on your skin. Well, it turns out that applying
raw cacao to your skin is full of health benefits that are sure to make your
skin supple and glow.
Here’s what you need to do!
- 2 tbsp. pHresh Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp. Maple Syrup/ Agave Syrup
- 1 tsp. filtered water
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. bentonite clay (you can also switch up the type of clay if desired)
- In a small bowl, mix bentonite clay and pHresh Certified Organic Cacao Powder together. Since this recipe calls for bentonite clay, refrain from using a metal bowl or stirring apparatus since metal can interact with the bentonite clay and make it less effective.
- Add in Maple/ Agave syrup, water, and coconut oil and mix together until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the pHresh Cacao Face Mask generously to the face and neck. Apply a thick layer over the face.
- Let your cacao face mask sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Use warm water and an old face cloth to wash the mask off your face gently.
- Once removed from your face, rinse with cold water and dry off your face.
- Apply facial oil to the face for an added glow (optional). Bonus points if it’s cacao-based!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
You won’t regret this amazing hack! Never miss other recipes you can mix with pHresh Products!