Do you want a really quick and easy prep yet healthy snacks or breakfast? These vegan blueberry muffins are soft, fluffy, and super easy to make! With just one bowl needed, you can have these muffins in the oven in 10 minutes! What makes these muffins nutritious is the organic, all-natural ingredients of superfood powder — pHresh Superblends! Check it out.
- 1 cup oat flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup mashed bananas
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¾ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pHresh Superblends
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chia homemade egg (1 tablespoon chia seeds mixed with 2 ½ tablespoons water)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the chia homemade egg by mixing 1 tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with 2 ½ tablespoons water, and set aside.
- Add the oat flour, whole wheat flour, mashed bananas, pHresh Superblends, salt, and baking powder to a large bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the melted coconut oil, almond milk, homemade egg, and vanilla extract.
- Stir until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries. The batter will be very thick.
- Line a muffin pan with liners.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter into each muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the tops of the muffins start to brown.
Enjoy these healthy muffins! With our pHresh Superblends Up Beet, you will consume all certified organic Apples, Beets, Carrots, Lemon, Ginger, and Turmeric that are all grown in the USA in one serving! It’s the easiest and most convenient way to fuel your body with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, fiber, and more.
What are you waiting for? Add pHresh Superblends to your cart now!