Another way to stay healthy while enjoying some snacks any time of the day!
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1.2 oz. (1 package) organic freeze-dried strawberries, (double amount if rolling balls into crushed strawberries)
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
- 6 tbsp organic light agave
- Zest of 1 orange + 1 tsp fresh juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp white chia seeds
- 3 tbsp pHresh Superblends
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, stirred
- Add the oats to a food processor and pulse until you have finely ground oat flour. To the oats, add 1 cup of the coconut, macadamia nuts, 1.2 oz strawberries, dates, and salt and process until all ingredients are finely ground into flour.
- Meanwhile, stir together the agave, zest of ½ the orange, orange juice, vanilla, chia seeds, pHresh Superblends, and coconut butter in a small bowl, until the beet powder is hydrated and the mixture becomes a thick paste.
- Pour beet-butter mixture over other ingredients in the processor and pulse until you have a wet dough.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside. Return to the bowl of processor and pulse remaining dried strawberries (if using) until finely crushed. Transfer to a small bowl for rolling.
- Add remaining ½ cup coconut and remaining zest of ½ the orange to separate bowl. Use your fingertips to gently rub the zest into coconut.
- Scoop and roll dough into balls (about 1 tbsp in size and roughly 1.25 inches tall), roll first with strawberries and then with coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze for long-term storage. Enjoy straight from the fridge!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Check pHresh Superblends and see how amazing this superfood powder is!