Are you thinking about making your own chocolates without compromising your healthy diet? We got you covered! Here’s a recipe for you! This ultra-rich and the decadent homemade chocolate recipe is made with cacao powder, coconut oil, honey, and chopped nuts.
Follow the simple and easy steps and have fun!
- 1 oz roasted unsalted almonds, coarsely chopped in food processor
- ¼ cup pHresh Certified Organic Cacao Powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- Place the coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl. If it's solid, microwave it for 20-30 seconds to melt it.
- Sift the pHresh Certified Organic Cacao Powder into the melted coconut oil. Use a small rubber spatula to combine.
- Mix in the honey, then the ground almonds.
- Use a spoon to transfer the mixture into a candy silicone mold. Freeze for 20 minutes, until completely set.
- Gently release the chocolate pieces from the mold. Keep the homemade chocolate in the fridge in an airtight container.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Waiting Time: 20 minutes
Certified Organic Cacao Powder? Well, if you want to keep your diet balanced and healthy, then you
shouldn’t have second thoughts about purchasing this cacao powder!
pHresh Certified Organic Cacao Powder is a healthy alternative to traditional cocoa with all the guilt-free chocolate indulgence taste but without the added sugar and processing! Grab this amazing cacao powder and enjoy all of its wonders!