- 2/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 teaspoon of pHresh greens
1. Wash strawberries before placing them in a blender. I take the time to wash them in lukewarm water to thaw them a little bit before blending (so it doesn't get caught in the blades).
2. Put the strawberries and bananas first so they can blend well at the bottom of the blender, followed by a cup of almond milk and a serving of pHresh green powder. Blend until smooth.
3. Depending on how smooth you want it to be, it should only take about 5 minutes to successfully blend everything.
Serving Size: Makes about 2.5 cups
Number of Servings: 1