This black bean and corn salad is perfect with tacos, on top of a bed of greens, or eaten with chips, a great side dish with any meal! What’s more amazing? This recipe is for vegans, is gluten-free, and is easy to make! Try it now!
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 1 15oz can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- 1 teaspoon pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon of rock salt, or to taste
- A handful of fresh cilantro
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Boil the corn for 4 minutes or until tender.
- While the corn is cooking, whisk together the lime juice and honey or agave.
- Slice the tomato into chunks and add them to a large bowl.
- Add in the beans, pHresh greens® and corn then stir in the lime juice.
- Just before serving, add the avocado and cilantro. Add salt to taste. (It’ll depend on if your beans were salted or not.)
- Eat with a spoon, on a taco, with chips, or on a salad! Enjoy!
Did you know?
pHresh greens® raw alkalizing superfood is a superfood powder packed with 16 nutrient-dense, raw vegetables, cereal grasses, and algae that were carefully selected for their highly alkalizing properties. It’s the most convenient and efficient way to get your 3 to 4 servings of vegetables every day.
To know more about this superfood green powder, visit our website — pHresh Products!